Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to Reaper Revivals! 

The purpose of this blog is for me to review whatever I seem to be loving or hating currently. So these reviews may not be on new movies or games, but I'm hoping that I may be able to spread some great gems to people who have overlooked something great. I'm also going to try and "revive" some things that may have gotten bad reviews due to a lack of understanding that may have turned people off from wanting to give them a try. If one person finds something they love as a result of my blog, then it is a success. 

I've never really reviewed anything before, so this is kind of just a way for me to kill some time and try something new. If anyone agrees or disagrees with any of my reviews, please post in the comments! I'd like to see what you all think, and maybe you can bring some light to something I may have overlooked. 

If a Reaper is able to control death, maybe I can bring some things back to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment